We may collect and store information about you in connection with your use of the Service, including any information you transmit to or through the Service. We use that information to provide the Service’s functionality, fulfill your requests, improve the Service’s quality, engage in research and analysis relating to the Service, personalize your experience, track usage of the Service, provide feedback to third party businesses that are listed on the Service, display relevant advertising, market the Service, provide customer support, message you, back up our systems, allow for disaster recovery, enhance the security of the Service, and comply with legal obligations. Even when we do not retain such information, it still must be transmitted to our servers initially and stored long enough to process.
Please also note:
1. Account Information:Account Information: If you create a HungryHour business account, we may store and use the information you provide during that process, such as your full name, email address, zip code, physical address. You can modify some of the information associated with your account through your account settings. If you believe that someone has created an unauthorized account depicting you or your likeness, you can request its removal by contacting us at email@example.com.
2. Public Content: Your contributions to the Service are intended for public consumption and are therefore viewable by the public, including your photos, descriptions, dates, and other restaurant and listing information.
3. Transactions: If you initiate a transaction through the Service, such as purchase, we may collect and store information about you, such as your name, phone number, address, email, and payment information (such as a credit card number and expiration date), as well as any other information you provide to us, in order to process your transaction, send communications about them to you, and populate forms for future transactions. This information may be shared with third parties, and third parties may share such information with us, for the same purposes. When you submit credit card numbers, we encrypt that information using industry standard technology.
4. Activity: We may store information about your use of the Service, such as your search activity, the pages you view, the date and time of your visit. We also may store information that your computer or mobile device may provide to us in connection with your use of the Service, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, WiFi information such as SSID, mobile carrier, phone number, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location), and requested and referring URLs. We may also receive and store your location whenever our mobile applications are running, including when running in the background, if you enable our mobile apps to access such information in the course of using the Service. You may be able to limit or disallow our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings, for example by adjusting the "Location Services" settings for our applications in iOS privacy settings.
5. Different Devices: You may access the Service through different devices (e.g., your mobile phone or desktop computer) and different platforms (e.g., the HungryHour website or HungryHour mobile app). The information that we collect and store through those different uses may be cross-referenced and combined, and your contributions through one HungryHour platform will typically be similarly visible and accessible through all other HungryHour platforms.
Third parties may receive information about you as follows:
2. Content Partners: We allow third party partners to use and display some of the public content available through the Service, such as your photos, reviews, and other information detailed in Section 1(b) above.
3. Service Providers: We may rely on third party providers in the future to support or provide some of the services that are available through the Service, such as food ordering. We may also rely on third party providers to perform certain services for us in connection with your use of the Service, such as communications and hosting services, network security, technical and customer support, tracking and reporting functions, quality assurance testing, payment processing, our own marketing of the Service, and other functions. We may share information from or about you with these third party providers so that they can perform their services or complete your requests. These third party providers may share information with us that they obtain from or about you in connection with providing their services or completing your requests. Third party providers may also share this information with their subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control. Some of our web pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to you from our third party providers, while preserving the look and feel of the Service. In such cases, please note that the information you provide is being provided to the third party.
4. Aggregate or Anonymous Information: We may share user information in the aggregate with third parties, such as businesses that are listed on HungryHour and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertisements. We may also disclose anonymized information about your use on HungryHour, for example if you engage in a transaction in connection with HungryHour, we may publicly disclose information about the transaction without providing identifying information about you or otherwise disclosing your participation in the transaction.
6. Businesses on HungryHour: We may share information from or about you, your devices, and your use of the Service (such as which businesses you favorite or call) with businesses listed on HungryHour.
7. Investigations and Legal Disclosures: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure: (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process or law enforcement requests served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public. If you flag or otherwise complain to us about content through the Service, we may share the substance of your complaint with the contributor of that content in order to provide an opportunity for the contributor to respond.
8. Links: The Service may link to third party services, like a business’s URL. Except as set forth herein, we do not share your personal information with them, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third party services.
9. Third Party Accounts: If you sign up for, or log into, HungryHour using a third party service like Facebook or Google, or link your HungryHour account to your account with a third party service like Facebookr, we may receive information about you from such third party service. If you post content to a third party service through the Service, that third party service will also receive that content, which will be visible to anyone that has access to it through that third party service.
In the future, other users may be able to identify you, or associate you with your account, if you include personal information in the content you post publicly. You can reduce the risk of being personally identified by using the Service pseudonymously, though doing so could detract from the credibility of your contributions to the Service.
You can close your business or user account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will remove your it when requested.
The Service is intended for general audiences and is not directed to children under 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
We use various safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us at the email address listed above in Section 8.